PLEASE NOTE: As of March 13, 2020, due to the current public health crisis, ALL programs on this list through June 1, 2020 are postponed.
We are excited to announce the 2020 New York Recovery Network series of Missions, International Nursing Conferences and Educational Events. Download a copy of the 2020 Calendar (updated: Feb. 2020).
To volunteer for an upcoming mission, or for more information, e-mail Rony Curvelo and indicate where you work and in which trip you are interested.
Please Note: Events marked as “CLOSED” are full and not accepting more registrants. If you would like to be placed on a wait list, e-mail Rony at the link above. Please feel free to share the calendar with friends, colleagues, and others who may be interested in this vital work. Click on the dates for a flier, when available.
2020 New York Recovery Network Upcoming Events
- March 18 - 27 – Egypt (Medical Mission) - POSTPONED
- April 15 - 26 – Brazil (Medical Mission) - POSTPONED
- April 22 - May 2 - Ponce, Puerto Rico (Medical Mission) - POSTPONED
- May 26 - June 4 – The Philippines (Medical Mission) - POSTPONED
- June 10 - 15 – Cuba (Educational Trip) – CLOSED
- June 24 - 29 – Dominican Republic (Medical Mission)
- July 15 - 21 – Peru (Medical Mission) – CLOSED
- August 2 - 11 - Jamaica (Medical Mission)
- August 19 - 25 – Nepal (Medical Mission)
- August 24 - 31 – India (Medical Mission)
- September 23 - 30 – Ghana (Medical Mission) – CLOSED
- October 7 - 14 – Mexico (Medical Mission)
- November 9 - 16 – Brazil (Nursing Congress & Medical Mission)
Medical Mission Video Highlights
See a updated selection of videos profiling NYSNA's continuing work in providing relief to disaster victims on our Disaster Recovery campaign webpage.