PLEASE NOTE: As of June 3, 2020, due to the current public health crisis, ALL NYRN programs through December 31, 2020 are postponed. Please stay tuned for updates as they become available.
NYRN regrets the need to postpone all of our 2020 medical missions at this time, in the interests of public health. We are carefully monitoring conditions here and abroad, and will provide updates as they become available. We look forward to resuming NYRN's important work, and to all of you joining us as bring the compassion, care, and expertise of NYSNA nurses to where they are most needed around the world.
For more information, e-mail Rony Curvelo and indicate where you work and which trip you are interested in.
Please Note: Events marked as “CLOSED” are full and not accepting more registrants. If you would like to be placed on a wait list, e-mail Rony at the link above. Please feel free to share the calendar with friends, colleagues, and others who may be interested in this vital work. Click on the dates for a flier, when available.
2020 New York Relief Network Upcoming Events
- March 18 - 27 – Egypt (Medical Mission) - POSTPONED
- April 15 - 26 – Brazil (Medical Mission) - POSTPONED
- April 22 - May 2 - Ponce, Puerto Rico (Medical Mission) - POSTPONED
- May 26 - June 4 – The Philippines (Medical Mission) - POSTPONED
- June 10 - 15 – Cuba (Educational Trip) – POSTPONED
- June 24 - 29 – Dominican Republic (Medical Mission) - POSTPONED
- July 15 - 21 – Peru (Medical Mission) – POSTPONED
- August 2 - 11 - Jamaica (Medical Mission) - POSTPONED
- August 19 - 25 – Nepal (Medical Mission) - POSTPONED
- August 24 - 31 – India (Medical Mission) - POSTPONED
- September 23 - 30 – Ghana (Medical Mission) – POSTPONED
- October 7 - 14 – Mexico (Medical Mission) - POSTPONED
- November 9 - 16 – Brazil (Nursing Congress & Medical Mission) - POSTPONED
Medical Mission Video Highlights
See a updated selection of videos profiling NYSNA's continuing work in providing relief to disaster victims on our Disaster Relief campaign webpage.