Below are the resources and materials shared with members during COVID Action Team (CAT) trainings:
- What is WhatsApp? (.pdf)
- CAT Organizing Ideas Padlet 12.21 (.jpg)
- Menu of Organizing Actions (.pdf)
- Action Thermometer Padlet 12.21 (.jpg)
- What Makes a Good Action (.pdf)
- Do’s and Don’ts of Building Solidarity (.pdf)
- The Key Steps in an Organizing Plan (worksheet; .pdf)
- AHUY: Devloping a Rap (.pdf)
If you need to change your schedule for any reason, please contact NYSNA’s Meeting and Convention Planning department by phone at (212) 785-0157, ext. 277, or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
New Labor Education Materials
Zoom Tech Support
We will be using Zoom for all the educational sessions, and we strongly encourage you to use your computer or tablet in order to get the most out of each class. If you are unfamiliar with the technology, or wish to refresh your skills to make sure you get the most out of the sessions, please register for a training HERE.
Once you register for a class, please review these Zoom instructions. You will need to download Zoom, and test your video and audio settings, so please review the instructions in the days leading up to your workshop.