Will we see you and your fellow nurses for your upcoming NYSNA Inter-regional Meeting? Events are happening in all five boroughs, as well as in the Westchester/Rockland and Long Island regions. Inter-regional Meeting scheduled for May and June include:
- May 6, Westchester/Rockland - 6:00 - 8:00 PM, DoubleTree by Hilton, Tarrytown, NY
- May 12, Queens - 6:00 - 8:00 PM, St. Mary’s Nativity Church, Flushing, NY
- May 13, Brooklyn - 6:00 - 8:00 PM, Brooklyn College, Brooklyn, NY
- May 14, Staten Island - 6:00 - 8:00 PM, Holiday Inn Express, Staten Island, NY
- May 14, Long Island - 6:00 - 8:00 PM, NYSNA Long Island Office, Melville, NY
At these special nights out, just for NYSNA members, you will learn how to strengthen your voice as patient advocates, share your views on important issues that impact your practice and workplace, and gain information about what is happening across the state — and in your own backyard.
Don’t miss these important and fun events. It’s not too late to RSVP... take a look on our Upcoming Events listings for your area event, contact your NYSNA Rep to RSVP, and help make these the best Inter-Regional Meetings yet!