Please Note: ONLINE REGISTRATION has ended.
ON-SITE REGISTRATION begins at 3:00 PM, Monday, October 19 at the Saratoga Hilton/Saratoga Springs City Center, 534 Broadway, Saratoga Springs, NY.
Join hundreds of nurses and learn from experts how a united profession can successfully advocate for Safe Staffing, Single-Payer Healthcare, and a practice and work environment that is conducive to quality care for all New Yorkers. Meet government leaders and hear what you can do to influence policies that would eliminate healthcare disparities and fend off privatization and corporatization. Share experiences and strategies with your professional colleagues.
Join us in beautiful, historic Saratoga Springs, October 19 - 21… we hope to see YOU There!
- NEW! Convention Bus Schedules
- Busses - From Downstate to Saratoga Springs: Monday, Oct. 19
- Busses - From Downstate to Saratoga Springs (and returning Downstate): Tuesday, Oct. 20
- Busses - From Downstate to Saratoga Springs: Wednesday, Oct. 21
- Busses - From Saratoga Springs to Downstate: Wednesday, Oct. 21
- ACCOMMODATIONS UPDATE, 30 Sept.: Rooms at the Saratoga Hilton and Courtyard Saratoga are sold out.
A block of rooms are still available at the Embassy Suites Saratoga Springs, 80 Congress Street, Saratoga Springs. Members can contact Embassy Suites Saratoga at 518-290-9090 and reference group code NUR for reservations, or use the following online HiltonLink. Attendees are encouraged to secure accomodations as quickly as possible.
There will be a shuttle provided from this hotel to the Saratoga Hilton and Saratoga Springs City Center.
- UPDATED: Purpose Statements/Objectives: CE Workshops/Sessions
- 2015 Convention Registration Form - download, complete and return by First Class Mail (.pdf)