He has proven his commitment to our fight to protect public hospitals and access to quality care for all New Yorkers. As public advocate, Bill de Blasio has:
- Marched and rallied with us to protect public healthcare in our city.
- Taken legal action and participated in civil disobedience to stop hospital closings.
- Defended patient care and New Yorkers’ rights to quality healthcare for all.
As mayor, Bill de Blasio will put the people of New York first.
VOTE for healthcare & NY patients
- Bill de Blasio for Mayor. Stay tuned for details on the elections.
- Letitia James for Public Advocate in the runoff on Oct.1
- Scott Stringer for Comptroller on Nov. 5
“This is the first time that I’m actively working for a candidate. We’re in a time of real crisis – so many closings and threats of closings. New Yorkers are at risk. Bill de Blasio shares what we stand for: healthcare for all.” – Verginia Stewart, RN, Metropolitan Hospital