NYSNA and NYRN are pleased to announce the return of our 2021 Medical and Educational Missions. We continue to monitor conditions here and abroad, and will provide updates as they become available. We happy to be resuming NYRN’s important work, and to all of you joining us as we bring the compassion, care, and expertise of NYSNA nurses to where they are most needed around the world. Download the latest NYRN 2021 Missions brochure (.pdf), updated Sept. 8.
For more information, e-mail Rony Curvelo and indicate where you work and which trip you are interested in.
Please Note: Events marked as “CLOSED” are full and not accepting more registrants. If you would like to be placed on a wait list, e-mail Rony at the link above. Please feel free to share the calendar with friends, colleagues, and others who may be interested in this vital work.
2021 New York Relief Network Upcoming Events
- Sept. 15 - 27: Egypt (Medical Mission) - CLOSED
- Oct. 13 - 17: Mexico, Tijuana Border (Medical Mission)
- Oct. 31 - Nov. 5: Cuba (Medical Mission) - UPDATE: CANCELED DUE TO CUBAN TRAVEL RESTRICTIONS
- Nov. 17 - 21: Puerto Rico (Medical Misssion)
- Dec. 8 - 12: Mexico, Chiapas (Medical Mission)
Additional NYRN Information
- NYRN 2021 Missions brochure (.pdf)
- Our Campaigns: Disaster Relief (includes an updated selection of videos profiling NYRN's continuing work in providing relief to disaster victims)