Protect Quality Care for ALL Communities!
We are the voice for patient care in New York. There's a healthcare crisis in our state. Corporate-driven healthcare policies have led to hospital closures, and compromised patient care. The steep cuts proposed in the State's healthcare budget threaten to make the situation worse. Join nurses from across New York to sound the alarm in Albany at NYSNA's 2020 Lobby Day.
- Protect New York's most vulnerable patients and facilities from budget cuts
- Tell lawmakers to support the Safe Staffing for Quality Care Act (S.0330/A.01532)
- Keep hospitals open for care and maintain services that communities need.
- Defend and strengthen our nursing practice and Scope of Practice
- Stand up for NY Health, a law to guarantee healthcare for all New Yorkers