Learn more about the Campaign for New York Health, a statewide grassroots coalition advocating to achieve guaranteed access to care for all New Yorkers.
- FAQ about the NYHA
- Resources (toolkits, educational and outreach materials, recordings of trainings)
- Take Action (sign up for updates and learn what YOU can do to advocate for the NYHA)
Check out Physicians for a National Health Program for information about the campaign for Medicare for All.
Popcorn time! Watch these educational videos and movies about single-payer:
- Sick Around the World: a film comparing healthcare systems around the world
- The New York Health Act is the Cure for PIISD
- If we ran fire departments the way we run healthcare